Why BridgeStep Ltd?
BridgeStep Ltd is a family run Transport Management, Recruitment and Training Consultancy with decades of experience in the recruitment and logistics sector. Our team has and continues to run Operator Licences for clients, continues to drive articulated vehicles vocationally and offer various types training, including JAUPT approved driver CPC training. This gives us the unique advantage to be able to react and relate to our customers operational requirements with skill, efficiency and total accuracy.
Because we have been on the side of the desk where agencies have let us down, failed to cover bookings or placed a driver with incorrect skills and experience in a job requiring a certain skill set, we understand the implications. This means that we will endeavour to learn as much about your operation as possible before placing a driver.
Supplying Our Clients.
Over the last 12 months, we have managed to secure preferred and sole supplier status with a number of our clients because of our commitment to excellent customer service.
- We have a proven record to react to our clients demands, efficiently and will do our best to assist.
- We do not operate a 2nd tier partnership. We prefer having 100% control of our service so that high standards and integrity are maintained.
- Ability to offer JAUPT approved driver CPC training, throughout the UK, including Northern Ireland.
- In-house driver training / assessor
- We visit client sites where necessary to get an understanding of client operations, enabling us to accurately brief drivers.
- Drivers are monitored based on attendance, punctuality, attitude and risk scored for incidents / damage.
- Ability to investigate accidents / incidents efficiently and with accuracy.
- Full Driver Negligence Insurance for your peace of mind.
- Tachograph infringement reports managed to ensure continued compliance.
- Regular licence checks using DVLA database and our own monitoring system. Not only do we carry out regular checks but we carry out random checks.
- Checking Driver CPC qualifications and monitoring.
- Ensure digital tachographs are valid.
- We are Transport Management Consultants and can assist with your legal compliance needs.