Do you like the idea of being treated as part of the family and not just a number?
We are looking for full time and permanent Class 1 C+ E Drivers.
To assist with our continued growth, we have an opportunity for a number of experienced Class 1 C+E drivers to join the team at the Skelmersdale site.
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience in driving HGV Class 1 vehicles with a current, valid C+E licence and digi tacho card.
- No more than 6 points on licence and no major convictions (such as CD, DD, DR, AC, UT or MS). Must be aged 25 years plus for insurance purposes.
- A professional, flexible and courteous individual.
- Candidates must have a UK national insurance number and the right to work in the UK.
- A good geographical knowledge of the UK.
- A good understanding of Drivers’ Hours and WTD.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with a family run company who will value you and treat you as part of the BridgeStep family.
- Competitive basic salary offered based on any 5 in 7.
- Shift supplements and bonuses.
- 28 days holiday per year and Pension.
- Option of Day or Night work.
- Uniformed polo shirts
- Online access to booking time off.
- Additional shifts paid extra.
- Driver of the Month performance based awards.
BridgeStep Ltd is a family run haulage business. The company was established in 2014 and we are rapidly growing, working with some of the country’s leading brands. We pride ourselves on offering the very best service with value for money without compromising on quality.
We operate a modern, environmentally friendly fleet and offer a wide range of UK haulage services from traction only to general haulage and refrigerator work.
We operate a mixed fleet of Mercedes Actros and Scania, 6×2 tractor units.
Our vehicles are maintained to the highest standards using reputable service vendors, tyre suppliers and independent maintenance contractors as a secondary check. The secondary check helps us to avoid major downtime for defects and breakdowns and keep us as a green light operator.